Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
By registering with dancefora.com, you acknowledge your acceptance of the terms of this policy, your consent to provide required personal information and that any information provided by you through dancefora.com is provided under a lawful contract.
By accessing our website, you acknowledge reading and understanding the policies, and hence agree to be bound by the terms stated below.
Your personal details (name, location, e-mail address, debit/credit card information) will not be sold or rented by us to any third party without your consent. Though we reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure; we will not disclose your name, address and other information which identifies you personally to any third party without your consent. However, we hold no responsibility for any action of third party that may have directed you to our website.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with dancefora.com. While you can browse some sections of our site without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration.
Communication & Marketing
If you become a registered member of DANCEFORA, you will be able to receive promotional emails regarding latest offers and discounts from us. You may also receive such communication if you have made a purchase as a guest user.
Please note that in case you don’t wish to receive such e-mails, you have the full liberty to opt-out of such communication any time. You can unsubscribe by visiting your account.
Protecting Your Security
Please note that we may share your personal details with fraud prevention or credit reference agency for conducting anti-fraud checks. Please note that in this process no credit check is performed and your credit rating remains unaffected.
Disclosures of your information
We may share your personal information with our other corporate entities to:
- correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services;
- facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity;
- We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- As we use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet, they may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services to target advertisements for goods and services. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process.
Usage of Demographic and Profile Data
We use your personal information to:
- Provide the services you request
- Resolve disputes.
- Troubleshoot problems.
- Help promote a safe service.
- Collect fees owed.
- Measure consumer interest in our products and services.
- Inform you about online and offline offers, products, services and updates.
- Customize your experience.
- Detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity.
- Enforce our terms and conditions.
- In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic, profile and usage data about our user activity on our website.
- We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level) to tailor your experience at our site, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.a
Third Party Sites
You may be linked to our website from our advertisers, network partners or any other third party. We hereby declare that we hold no liability or responsibility for the ‘Privacy Policies’ and ‘Terms & Conditions’ of these web sites. Please read their policies carefully before sharing any of your details.
Links to Other Sites
Our site links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Dancefora.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines in compliance with the Information Technology Act, 2000, protecting it against unauthorized access
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
For any queries or support, you may get in touch with our customer support team or mail us at email@example.com